This fantastic opening to our five-part Bordeaux series focuses on the modern styles of wine from this classic region. Presented by Bordeaux expert Michelle Cherutti-Kowal MW.
Monday, February 3, 2020
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
The first evening in our Bordeaux series offers you the opportunity to explore highly-rated wines from some up-and-coming regions and producers in Bordeaux. You'll discover how this region continues to lead modern wine production whilst still ensuring traditional styles remain tantamount. Presented by Michelle Cherutti-Kowal MW.
Example wine list:
- Dourthe La Grande Cuvee Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Doisy-Daene Sec, Bordeaux
- Chateau Bel Air Perponcher Rosé
- Chateau Pey La Tour Reserve, Bordeaux Superieur
- Chateau Dutruch Grand Poujeaux, Moulis
- Chateau d'Aiguilhe, Castillon
- Hortevie 2010, Saint Julien
- Waitrose Sauternes by Chateau Suduiraut
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
If you would like to book over the phone or have any particular enquiries about this event, please call our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841. We can also be reached by email at email@example.com.