The second evening in our five-part Bordeaux series focuses on some of the more diverse and unusual offerings from the region, including some lesser-known or lesser-planted grape varieties.
Monday, February 10, 2020
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
Discover the more unusual wines produced throughout the Bordeaux region. Whether it's sparkling Crémant de Bordeaux, whites made from Sauvignon Gris or reds from the lesser-planted Cabernet Franc or Malbec varieties, this tasting will show you a different side of this famous region.
Example wine list:
- Crémant de Bordeaux Blanc NV Les Cordeliers
- Château Le Coin, Sauvignon Gris
- Le C de Chai, Cuvée Noble
- La Bergeronette Chateau Fleur Haut Gaussens 2016
- La Viminiere Chateau Fleur Haut Gaussens, Malbec
- Château Moulin Saint George, Saint-Émilion Grand Cru
- La Fleur de Bouard, Lalande de Pomerol
- Cos d’Estournel, Goulée, Medoc
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
If you would like to book over the phone or have any particular enquiries about this event, please call our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.