The fourth evening in our five-part Bordeaux series is a specialist tasting of prestigious wines from the east side of the Gironde Estuary. Presented by Michelle Cherutti-Kowal MW.
Monday, February 24, 2020
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
The Right Bank of Bordeaux produces some of the world’s most iconic red wines. This evening looks at what makes these wines so highly prized and includes a comparative tasting of top wines from the prestigious regions of Pomerol and Saint-Émilion along with other fine examples. Presented by Michelle Cherutti-Kowal MW.
Example wine list:
- Château Moulin La Bergere, St Georges Saint Emilion
- Château Teyssier, Puisseguin-Saint-Émilion
- Château de la Dauphine, Fronsac
- No 3 d'Angelus, Saint-Émilion
- Château de Fonbel, Saint-Émilion Grand Cru
- Château Fonroque 2010, Saint-Émilion Grand Cru Classé
- Clos Fourtet, Saint-Émilion Premier Grand Cru Classé
- Château La Conseillante 2007, Pomerol
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
If you would like to book over the phone or have any particular enquiries about this event, please call our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841. We can also be reached by email at email@example.com.