This fantastic opening to our three-part Bourgogne (Burgundy) series take an in-depth look at the white wines of this prestigious region. Book just this tasting, or save £35 by booking the series.
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
Join us for the first session of our three-part Bourgogne series, back by popular demand. French wine specialist Nina Cerullo examines the variety and quality of white wines from this famous French region.
Chardonnay is in its element here. There are stunning wines to be found throughout the region, from Chablis to Puligny-Montrachet and Meursault, each of which express a unique style and sense of place.
Sample wine list:
- Chablis Premier Cru Vaillons Vieilles Vignes, Samuel Billaud
- Saint-Véran En Creches, Domaine Jacques Saumaize
- Pouilly-Vinzelles Les Longeays, Domaine Parisse
- Meursault Sous la Velle, Domaine Rémi Jobard
- Chassagne-Montrachet, Jean-Yves Devevey
- Puligny-Montrachet Premier Cru Clos de la Mouchere, Domaine Henri Boillot
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
Transfer requests will be accepted up to two weeks before each event.
- Up to 2 weeks before the tasting you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Within 2 weeks of the tasting fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Book online or call student services on 020 7089 3841.
If you have any enquiries about any of our tastings please email email@example.com