The second part of our specialist Bourgogne series takes an in-depth look at the red wines of this prestigious French region. Book just this tasting, or save £35 by booking the series.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
The second tasting in our Bourgogne series examines the diversity of Pinot Noir in its homeland. This temperamental grape exhibits an elegance and beauty here that is envied and imitated elsewhere.
French wine specialist Nina Cerullo will take you through eight classic examples from this prestigious region.
Sample Wine List:
- Bourgogne Rouge, Jean-Marc Vincent
- Mercurey Rouge Premier Cru Clos des Montaigus, Domaine Patrick Guillot
- Beaune Premier Cru Cent Vignes, Domaine Joel Remy
- Bourgogne Rouge, Domaine Anne Gros
- Vosne-Romanée Les Genaivrieres, Domaine Jacques Cacheaux et Fils
- Chambolle-Musigny Vieilles Vignes, Domaine Lignier-Michelot
- Morey St Denis Vieilles Vignes, Domaine Lignier-Michelot
- Gevrey-Chambertin Premier Cru Petite Chapelle, Domaine J. Confuron Cotetidot
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
Transfer requests will be accepted up to two weeks before each event.
- Up to 2 weeks before the tasting you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Within 2 weeks of the tasting fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Book online or call student services on 020 7089 3841.
If you have any enquiries about any of our tastings please email firstname.lastname@example.org